Our troublesome day started first thing in the morning. Bryce was sitting on the potty and I went to get Emily out of bed and ready for the day. Well, Bryce locked himself in the bathroom again and wouldn't open the door. (The first time he locked himself in the bathroom, he was having a little too much fun with the air freshener spray.) So I had to jump up and get the key and was able to get the door open. Then, I was talking to a friend on the phone and Bryce wets his pants and was drinking a Coke he had gotten out of the fridge himself. So I changed him and then I got back to getting things done around the house. Well, he finds styrofoam things by the garbage can and starts to rub them together. So little pieces of styrofoam were going everywhere and I was worried about Emily eating them, so I went and got the vacuum. Well, in the mean time, Bryce closed out all the programs I was using on the computer. Then I went to take a shower and tried to get Bryce to play in his room. Well, as I am getting out of the shower, I hear Bryce say that he pooped. I asked him if he ran to the potty and he said no. So I get changed and unlock the door and sure enough, he had pooped his pants. (The joys of potty training!) So I left Emily in our bathroom and went and cleaned Bryce up and washed out his underwear. Well, as I am doing that and unknown to my knowledge, Bryce goes into our bathroom and locks him and Emily in there. So after I was done washing his underwear, I went to our bathroom finding the door locked and he had Blair's electric razor and had turned it on. I was freaking out thinking that by the time I could get the door unlocked he would have shaved his and Emily's head. I got in there and he hadn't done anything except turned it on. Thank Heavens!!! Once Blair got home, the day went better, probably because I wasn't out numbered and Bryce didn't lock himself in any of the bathrooms for the rest of the day. Needless to say, I didn't get anything done, but I guess that's what happens when you have a rambunctious and mischievous two year old! In my attempt to keep Bryce from locking himself in the bathrooms, I did this to all of my bathroom doors. We'll see how long it lasts!
Hannah 4 months
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment