
At the beginning of the month, Blair and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary. I can't believe that it has been that long already! This year, Blair had a golf tournament the same weekend as our anniversary, so we decided to go stay somewhere close to where he was playing. He found a little place about half a mile away from the golf course. It was being remodeled but it was a cute little place. We went down on a Friday afternoon and after we checked in we went to the driving range so that Blair could hit some balls. I even got to hit a couple! Then we did a session at the temple. It was so neat! This was the first live session I had been to. It was really cool and it helped me understand things a little better. It was a great experience and I can't wait to go again. Saturday was the tournament. Can I just say that it was SOOO COLD!!! I was really looking forward to getting out to watch Blair play again and not to mention get some exercise and a tan. But we woke up that morning to a windy, cloudy, rainy day.
So I basically sat in the cart the whole time (thank heavens for the cart cover!) and still froze to death. Then of course, when they only had two holes left, the sky cleared up and it warmed up a lot! Despite bearing the cold weather, it was a lot of fun to spend that time with him. I am so greatful to have Blair as my eternal companion! He is a wonderful husband and father. I am so greatful for all he does for us, for his patience with me, and for being the greatest friend that I could ever have.





1 comment:
You were in Manti?!! That is near Weston and my stompin' grounds. It is fun to see your pictures of the temple. That is where we got married so it has a special place in my heart. Congratulations! Time sure flies!!!
Post a Comment