Friday, February 20, 2009

Caution: What Happens When You "Ignore" Your Kids For A Few Minutes

So the other day, I was searching for things for Bryce's Birthday party on the computer and normally when I am on the computer, the kids think they have to be sitting on the chair with me. Well, me being so into searching for a great deal on party supplies (and surprisingly without the kids climbing all over me, which should have been my first clue), I paid no attention to what they were doing...since they were being so good (meaning no fighting, whining, etc.), right?

Well, when I was done (and yes, I was totally oblivious to this), I got up from the computer and noticed for the first time what had kept them so busy.


And yes, this room was COMPLETELY clean before I "ignored" them to get something done.
Well, at least it wasn't wood glue! (See our March 7, 2008 post if you don't get the wood glue thing.)

1 comment:

Hupp Family said...

Hee Hee...I'm laughing because we have all been there!