Friday, November 6, 2009

Pirate Island Pizza

For our cute little niece's 4th birthday, we went to Pirate Island Pizza. We had wanted to take the kids there sometime, but had never made it, so it was great to have the opportunity to go.
It is a lot like Chuck E. Cheese's, but the atmosphere is a thousand times better. We felt like we were on the Pirate's of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland! Grandma even kept singing the pirate song from the ride. :) Our kids were a little bit nervous at first with all of the skeletons and with it being dark in there, but by the time we left, they were ready to go back again.
Since there was so many of us, we ordered the big 24" pizza. I'd heard that it was a monster of a pizza, but when they brought it out...I wasn't expecting it to be THAT big! If you've ever been there, you know what I mean. And being the proud mother that I am, I am proud to say that our 4 year old ate a whole piece! Not even kidding! I couldn't even finish a whole one...I shared mine with Emily!

After we had eaten we took the kids to the arcade that is there and I think the kids were more into riding the little rides instead of playing the games to get tickets for a prize! But what matters is that they had fun!
Happy Birthday Katelin and thanks for letting us celebrate your birthday with you!

No comments: