Thursday, April 24, 2008

I have been tagged and "It's all about ME"

What I think: I think that I am really lucky to have had the life that I have. I look at the things that are going on around the world and I come to realize how grateful I am for my freedoms, for the gospel, for my family, and even as simple as being able to have a nice home that provides a roof over my head and that protects me from whatever is going on outside.

What I like: I like watching my kids playing and laughing together. There's something about having a peaceful and loving home and family.

What I know: I know that if you live your life right and do the things you are supposed to, it may not seem like it, but your life IS a lot easier and you truly get blessings for doing what's right.

What I want: I want to be one of those mom's that when the kids are grown up and have their own families, they can look back and appreciate the things they were taught, both in the gospel and in everyday things. Also that they appreciate the influence that their dad and I will have had in their lives.

What I see: I see two wonderful, beautiful kids, that yes, sometimes drives me CRAZY, but I love them VERY much and I am so grateful to have the priviledge and opportunity to be a mother.


I tag Heather and Kristy.

No comments: