Monday, September 8, 2008

Preschool!!!

Click to play Bryce and Preschool
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Bryce has officially started preschool. (Well, it actually started two weeks ago.) He LOVES it! (I miss him, but I love the two and a half hour break! Even though I still don't get anything done!) Whenever I go to pick him up, he never wants to leave, so I guess that's a good thing. His teacher is really nice and does an awesome job with these kids. She does it out of her home and she only lives four or five blocks away from us, so we get our exercise by walking to and from preschool. And Bryce knows exactly how to get there. Whenever we drive passed the road that goes to his preschool he announces: "My preschool is over there!".

His teacher emails us a weekly progress report and on his first one, one of the tasks was to tell her how old they were. Well, she said that Bryce told her that he was 100 years old! We have no idea where he got that from since he tells EVERYONE that he is 3! Oh well.

It's been fun to hang his "art work" up on our fridge and since he never tells us what he did at preschool, we kind of get an idea from the stuff he brings home. Just as long as he is learning and having fun, that's all that matters!

No comments: