We hadn't gotten Emily's birthday pictures taken yet and I wanted to give a picture to family members with her birthday party invite, so one weekend when we were down in Mesquite, I decided to get her all dolled up and take some pictures. We ended up going in front of the Casablanca Resort (mainly because of the waterfall, which unfortunately wasn't going while we were there) and we did a speedy shoot since grandma dropped us off while she went and got some ice for something. I was so excited at how good they turned out and definitely not bad for having only a few minutes, although I forgot to turn the date stamp off. :( The only problem I had was that I couldn't get Emily to stop playing with her dress and stop chewing her gum. :) But other than that she did really well with my requests.
Later that day, we went to a family friends house for lunch. We noticed that he had an old rusted Chevy truck in his back yard, so we thought that would be a cute place to take some pictures and they turned out great! One of our cute little nephews has the same birthday as Emily, so we took some birthday pictures of him with the truck too. It was even better that he is literally OBSESSED with anything Cars and he kept calling this truck Mater. :)
Aren't they so cute?! :)
Hannah 4 months
9 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment