I think this is fun and EVERYBODY is doing it, so lets join the crowd!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (Blair, Cindy or both). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! Reminisce away...
Hannah 4 months
9 years ago





3 comments:
I remember taking Japanese with you. It was fun making the food.
I have lots of memories of you.
When I was trying to get to WSU and Blair was showing me around Campus he told me all about you and how much he liked you.(that was when you first started dating I think) I also remember when I was up at WSU and you guys invited me to dinner and you came and were my patient. ( I am really sorry because I know that I tortured you, (I am not that bad anymore.) I also remember us all living together. And one time we got home from a trip and you guys were going inside and I bent over and let a little toot. (HOW horrible!!) YOu guys laughed and blair said "CIndy hasn't even done that in front of me" You are such a lady! I love you! You are a great sister-in-law and such a wonderful, loving aunt. Thanks for all you do.
I have lots of good memories. Do you remember when we did doughnuts in the parking lot at the Santaquin church with Karen Larsen in her van? I was laughing so hard and really hoping we wouldn't get caught that I think I grabbed anything I could get my hands on and it happened to be your knee. I remember laughing so hard that night I couldn't breathe. I always thought Karen was such a straight arrow and that she would never do anything like that. Boy did she take us for a ride!!! That was probably one of my top high school memories. Good times!
Post a Comment