Bunks Junk is having an awesome drawing for FREE vinyl this month! Ashley is an awesome person and she does a great job with the vinyl! You will definately be pleased! You can link to the blog from my blog list on the sidebar. Good Luck!
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog and then posting about my giveaway on yours! You're awesome.
The pricing depends on the size. For example, if you wanted a size to put on a 12" x 12" tile with your last name in the background (this is what the one on my blog was) it would cost $11.75.
What works best is to either let me know what size you want and I can give you a price, OR give me a price and I can tell you a size.
1 comment:
Cindy~
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog and then posting about my giveaway on yours! You're awesome.
The pricing depends on the size. For example, if you wanted a size to put on a 12" x 12" tile with your last name in the background (this is what the one on my blog was) it would cost $11.75.
What works best is to either let me know what size you want and I can give you a price, OR give me a price and I can tell you a size.
Thanks again!
Post a Comment