9 TV Shows I Watch
1. Everybody Loves Raymond
2. King of Queens
3. What Not to Wear
4. Jon & Kate Plus 8
5. Take Home Chef
6. Spongebob
7. Disney Channel
8. Nickelodeon
9. Noggin
9 Favorite Restaurants
1. PF Changs
2. Mi Rancherito
3. Red Robin
4. Wingers
5. Brick Oven
6. IHOP
7. Applebee's
8. Chili's
9. Pizza Factory
9 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Took Bryce to Preschool
2. Read Emily some books
3. Picked Bryce up from Preschool
4. Cleaned our kitchen
5. Vacuumed loft
6. Ordered Bryce's preschool pictures
7. Went to Hogi Yogi for dinner
8. Watched "Iron Man" with my hubby
9. Looked through Bryce's preschool scholastic book order flyers
9 Things that I'm Looking Forward to
1. Blair coming home from work
2. Christmas
3. Halloween
4. Christmas
5. Possibly going to see friends in Vegas
6. Christmas
7. Thanksgiving
8. Christmas
9. Did I mention Christmas? I love seeing my kids' faces when they wake up on Christmas morning!
9 Things on My Wish List
1. A finished patio
2. Organizers for our closets
3. A totally finished and beautiful yard
4. New wardrobe
5. Have time to scrapbook
6. Always have a clean house
7. A bigger vehicle (meaning it holds more passengers or more/bigger purchases)
8. Give our kids the best childhood ever!
9. Find a really good book to read
9 People to Tag
1. Whoever wants to do it.
Hannah 4 months
9 years ago





1 comment:
ok, sinse your #9 wishlist is a really good book to read, I have one for you. I don't know if you like novels or what but I like to read fun/self-help,spiritusl books. So, if you like novels...I'm not one to recommend but I love this book and I read it every 3 months or so. It's by Linda Eyre. Her and her husband write several books on parenting and they are the ones that started Joy School. It's called 'I didn't plan to be a witch' A fun and enlightening book that always makes me feel better about my crazy life with kids. I have alot more but I'll tell you about them later. My comment is way too long!
Post a Comment