Since there was no picture on the box, they weren't really excited. We told them what it was, and still, they weren't very excited since they couldn't use it yet.
But as we started building it and it started taking shape, they couldn't stay away from it!
When we opened the first box and got the instructions out, it said that it would take two adults 10 - 14 hours to put together. Well, it took three of us about double that time to put together. We still have a few finishing touches to put on it but the kids love having it already!
Area before swing set...
Area with swing set...
As for our cement, we now have two less places to have to weed every year! It looks great and we are so excited to have it finally done! We decided to put a fire pit in our patio and we're sure it will be put to good use. Now all we need is patio furniture and a BBQ! ;D
Before...
After...
Blair had the opportunity to go fishing in Alaska this last week with some family and friends and thus I was left a widow with two kids but it was worth it! Blair was so excited to go and I was so excited for the Halibut! I think this would probably have been Blair's dream vacation - fishing ALL day and always catching something, being in the wilderness, and the cooler temperatures. As a group they caught around 80 lbs. of Halibut and 100 lbs. of Salmon. Can I just say YUMMY!!!! Now I just need to find some good recipes and learn how to cook it! ;D Anyone have some good recipes?

















No comments:
Post a Comment