Unfortunately our kids haven't "really" gotten to play in the snow because it seems like every time it would snow, they would be in the middle of having a little cold. Therefore, we wouldn't let them go out. However, this year was different.One of the days that it snowed pretty much all day, I bundled...and I mean BUNDLED Emily up and took her outside (she wanted to shovel. :) Yes, we have trained our kids well! ;P).
After I had gotten her snowsuit on her, I sat back to make sure she would stay warm and I couldn't help but laugh. She looked SO CUTE standing there all bundled up and the look she was giving me was priceless! It was a look that to me meant, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING MOMMY!!! The poor thing looked like an Oompa Loompa! 

After another layer, she looked like Randy on "The Christmas Story" and yep, her arms wouldn't stay right by her side and when I would try to push them down, they would spring back out, only not as bad. :)

Needless to say, she stayed quite warm and I got a pretty good laugh!





1 comment:
bwahahahaha!!!!!!! That is a hoot! My kids barely get bundled most times... I just offer hot cocoa when they come back in! *grin*
Post a Comment