Before Blair headed back to school, we decided to take Bryce bowling for the first time. It was a lot of fun; however, I totally forgot the camera! I can't believe I did that! So sadly we don't have any pictures. That just means that we will have to go again! :)
Anyways, Bryce had a blast! We played two games and for his very first try, he got a strike (with not much help from Blair and he didn't even use the rail thing)! We had the bumpers up for Bryce, but he didn't need them. This one went straight down the middle! Bryce ended up kicking our butts by bowling a 111. Blair barely broke 100 and I wasn't even close! We couldn't believe that we got beat pretty bad by our three year old! But at the same time it was neat! During our second game, Bryce got another strike and a few spares like in the first game, but this time Blair got his game back and bowled over 200, which was a whole lot better than me. Oh, and Bryce kicked my butt again.
Bryce definately takes after his dad in athletic ability! Especially since his mom has none whatsoever! I guess I better get practicing so maybe I can win a round!
Hannah 4 months
9 years ago





1 comment:
Bryce really is a good athlete. I thought it was so great watching him golf. He will be another Tiger if he keeps it up!
Post a Comment