Monday, August 11, 2008

Experimenting With Emily's Hair

Emily's hair is finally long enough to be able to do different things with, so we are moving away from the water spout and antenna hair-do's! I am so excited! I haven't done hair since my Barbie days about 20 years ago, so I experimented with some things and surprisingly it hasn't looked to bad! Now if I can just get her to hold still while I do her hair so that it won't be crooked or off center! (Yeah, right! Like she will ever hold still!) Here are some of the things I've done.

1 comment:

smiles2u said...

I'm amazed you were able to do all those things, I know how hard it is to keep a toddler still. Her hair looks great! Laurel will probably be 8 when we finally get to do something with her hair. I can barely get a George Washington pony tail in her hair now. People are getting better at not calling her a boy anymore. Emily's hair sure is cute!!!