Monday, August 11, 2008

Lagoon

Last week we decided to take the kids to Lagoon. Blair's cousin and his family live up in that area and we had talked with them about going to Lagoon for quite a while, so we finally set a date and went up. It was a lot of fun, especially for the kids. Blair and I didn't get to go on a lot of rides, but the ones we did go on were pretty fun, but we were basically there for the kids to have the "Lagoon Experience". I think it was really fun for Bryce to have Kasey (spelling?) there to ride a lot of the rides with. His favorite ride was the bumper cars. He rode them three or four times and he did really well! He would be laughing the whole time! It was so fun to watch. I took him on the Tidal Wave and when the ride started going he wrapped his arms through the bar and was holding on so tight! The poor thing! As we were getting off the ride I asked him if he had fun and he said yes and then I asked him if he wanted to go on it again and he said no. It was kind of funny. We were pretty worn out by the end of the day, but it was worth it! It was great to see Kevin, Kellie and the kids and finally do something with them.

No comments: